Enterprises to solve Brazil's problems
From end to end, the ProLíder methodology aims at transformation through intelligence, knowledge, and execution. As a way of expressing this triad and achieving our goal, which is to contribute to Brazilian society, we promote the development of projects focused on building the Brazil of the future. We seek to ensure excellence from the planning stage to the execution stage.
- Agro Katu: product line aimed at small farmers that seeks to reduce water waste in agriculture.
- Annota: an education startup that offers tools to assist in the process of absorbing and organizing learning through physical and digital products.
- Crescere: a startup that prepares young people for the job market in up to 12 weeks, in a teaching program focused on employing them in major players in the technology market at the end of their training.
- EcoCiclo: First national biodegradable absorbent, entirely made by women and for women.
- Eyetech: a startup that provides access control through intelligent recognition of plates, faces, and intelligent use of data.
- Play For a Cause: a company that retrieves sports accessories for resale and allocates part of the funds generated to activities and institutions related to basic education.
- Garatea: an enterprise that develops solutions to increase the survival rate of the Brazilian population in medical emergencies.
- NextCam : a startup that uses computer vision to make civil construction environments safer and less prone to accidents.
- Toti : a social business whose purpose is to inspire change in the lives of refugees, establishing connections through education, technology, and diversity.